Monday, February 25, 2008

Patterns

Well, I decided to take a stab at the background handout. Using my version 5 photoshop. lol It worked well. The original photo was one that I took about a year ago of some trusses that were lined up on the side of the road. And I had already altered it in photoshop, so technically it's not the original.






And here's the end result--plus two of the same images that I experimented with filters on. I loved experimenting with the filters.



I chose the two that I thought looked the most interesting. The first was underpainting, and made the image more block-like.
The second image I used the bas relief filter--which made the pattern look like that metal that's used for like ceilings and walls. I don't particularly know what its called, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.












1 comment:

Teri said...

Kiera - i really like the last one of these. it looks like it was etched!